Sending Property Tax Bills

We receive tax bills for escrowed accounts, so you don’t need to send us your copy unless the bill is for delinquent taxes or a supplemental/interim tax.

Please write your loan number on it first, and then send to any of the following:

Fax: 817-826-1861

Attn: Tax Department
PO Box 9225
Coppell, TX 75019

Have more questions or need help?

Give us a call during business hours.

888-464-2432United Wholesale Mortgage Support Line
Monday - Thursday7am - 8pm CT
Friday7am - 7pm CT
Saturday8am - 12pm CT