Authorizing a Third Party

If you need to authorize a housing counselor, licensed lawyer, or other “third party” to discuss the details of your mortgage, the easiest way is through your Settings page.

  • Simply scroll down to the Authorize 3rd Party section, select “Edit,” and complete the required information.

Other ways to authorize a third party:

Have more questions or need help?

Give us a call during business hours.

888-464-2432United Wholesale Mortgage Support Line
Monday - Thursday7am - 8pm CT
Friday7am - 7pm CT
Saturday8am - 12pm CT